The Seward Resort offers three types of indoor accommodations to meet your vacation needs:
The Motel Room - Maximum occupancy is four.
A traditional motel room, each with two double beds, a private bathroom with shower and bathtub, a dresser, a table and two chairs, telephone, TV/DVD player with cable, small refrigerator, microwave oven, and coffee maker. Each room is on the ground floor with a few steps up to it. All units are non-smoking and no pets allowed. Some handicapped accessible units are available. Please specify when calling.
The Townhouse - Maximum occupancy is six.
The townhouse has a private bedroom downstairs with a double bed. A couch in the living room area which folds out into a double bed. The upstairs is a loft-style room with two single beds. There is a kitchenette with a two-burner range, a microwave, small refrigerator, basic cooking utensils, and place setting for six people. There is one handicapped accessible unit and two deluxe units with remote controlled, electric fireplaces.
The Log Cabin - Maximum occupancy is two.
There is one log cabin available with a queen-sized bed, kitchenette, gas grill on the porch.
- Reservations may be made one year in advance. Only an authorized user may make a reservation. The authorized
user must be present during the check-in and check-out process . All reservations must be confirmed with a major
- Cancellations must be received via telephone no less than seven days prior to the check-in date. Cancellations made less than seven days in advance will result in a fee equal to a one night stay as
determined by the authorized user's rank and the accommodation type.
- Pets are not allowed in any Seward Resort building. Allowing a pet in a Seward Resort building may result in no less
than a $100.00 fine. Please make other arrangements for your pet!
- There are two laundry rooms with coin operated machines. One on the main deck and one in the RV shower facility.
- Guests who reserve rooms for persons other than immediate family (immediate family is considered the sponsor, spouse and children under 18) will be charged rate 3 for each additional room that they reserve. Our 50% rule is still in effect, each authorized user may sponsor 1 (one) non-authorized guest.